Please check out Little Painted Polka Dots for my handmade goodness!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The first of many

I am cursed.  I have that dang curse of the DIYer.  I think that I can do it all myself.  Better yet, I KNOW that I can do it all myself.  Maybe not necessarily by myself, as in alone, but I know that I have the creative skill to create this project and that project and some other project that I have yet to think of.  I am a force to be reckoned with.  I just don't know if I have enough time.  Time is often not on  my side.  That is partially because I am a procrastinator, partially because...well...I don't know.

My to-do list is long, so I will  spare you some details.  For now, I need to:

  • Sand and paint our hand-cut (thanks babe!) ampersand for our engagement photos this Thursday.  THIS Thursday, as in two days from now.
  • Purchase an aisle runner
  • Design and print monogram for said runner.
  • Paint and store runner
  • Meet with Lori (and hopefully Kim) for floral chatter next Tuesday.
  • Get stuff ready for the table card number photos....whatever those are called.
  • Actually take and print said photos.
  • Make veil
  • Finish bridal party gifts
  • Make card box for reception
  • Finish "book" (This is a surprise...no, not for you.  Sorry.)
This list will grow and grow and grow.  This is the stuff I need to do now, as in yesterday.  It doesn't help that I am stuck at work for two 11 hour days back to back.  Now taking applications for a personal assistant.  Payment will be in the form of hand-made goodies.  I will supply coffee and gratitude.  Any takers?  Fine.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment