Please check out Little Painted Polka Dots for my handmade goodness!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Just some thoughts

- I "think" I have had my first taste of heartburn.  To be honest, it wasn't that bad.  I have taken Tums on three different days.  I have it so easy compared to Jer (as far as heartburn goes.)

- I don't think she's dropped yet.  A friend told me last week that I look like I had.  My mom told me the opposite yesterday.  I agree with my mom.  At times, I still feel her all up in my ribs.

- I can't believe I'm going to have a baby in a week  (give or take.)

- I just made, and ate, eggakooga with homemade blueberry sauce.  At 9pm.  I'm pregnant, so I can!

- I'm excited for Christmas, but not at all like I normally would be.  I have a feeling that this is the beginning of things feeling differently.

- I'm almost done Christmas shopping. 

- I love my husband.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Not much longer, You will know when she drops, you will be able to take really deep breaths again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it's safe to say things won't feel the same anymore. You will see things through the baby's eyes and it will just make you happy and giddy.

    The heartburn was super light with my first too. Milk generally took care of it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is eggakooga? It's so exciting that you're about to have your baby! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Michelle, I've always been able to breathe pretty easily.

    @Sam, I'm looking forward to more happy and giddy in my life!

    @Marj, it's kind of like a crepe. This is the phonetic spelling, definitely not the correct spelling, lol. My paternal Grandma used to make it for her kids and my dad has made it for us, and I will be making it for my kids. It's light and yummy. Just a mix of eggs, sugar, flour and salt cooked in a pan like a crepe!

    ReplyDelete