Please check out Little Painted Polka Dots for my handmade goodness!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

I have so much to be thankful for.  So much that is obvious and abundant, and so much that I often take for granted.  As I stated on Facebook - "Blessed and thankful doesn't begin to describe it."

We spent Thanksgiving at my sister's house.  They just moved in a few months back and this was their first time hosting a holiday.  She did a remarkable job!  We celebrated this joyous day with my sister's family, our parents, my husband, and my sister's husband's family.  Full house, full hearts and full tummies were abundant!

 Two of my favorite people... my sister and my husband.
Like Mother, Like Daughter.  I love these beautiful girls!

This is how we do.  Dancin' fools! 


Who needs a potato masher or a mixer when you have a PASTRY CUTTER! 
"My turkey didn't come with giblets!"
One hungry dog who was happy to see his momma and daddy.  Gimme the turkey!!!


 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww it looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I love the dancing pics... and Heath kept saying, "puppy! puppy! ooooof!!! puppy!" ;)

    ReplyDelete