Please check out Little Painted Polka Dots for my handmade goodness!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Due Date

Today is 12.04.11.  I have written and typed that date on so many different things in the past nine months.  All for one reason though - that is the date our baby Nella is due.  That date is today, and well, I'm pretty sure this day will come and go without her birth.  I know that it is just an estimated day and that she wasn't going to automatically appear on this day. Although, the planning would be a lot easier if it worked that way.  I fear that I will go to sleep tonight with a slightly lonely heart.  I love being pregnant, but I'm pretty sure that I will love being a momma more.  I'm ready to have that opportunity.  Both Jer and I are anxious and excited for her arrival.  Sweet Jesus, I just want to hold my baby!  I am perfectly fine going a few extra days.  I feel great physically, for the most part.  Like I said, LOVING being pregnant over here.  My anxiety is set to get the best of me though if I don't keep it in check.  I pray for peace and for a healthy little baby and a nice labor and delivery experience.  I love that there isn't much for me to do except sit back and leave it up to God.  Sometimes there is great comfort in that.  Other times it's hard.  For now, I will take a deep breath and know that God is placing His final touches on our baby girl.  Before we know it, she will be here and this amazing pregnancy will just be a distant (but wonderful) memory.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww, she'll be here before you know it! I can't wait to 'meet' sweet Nella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!

    A lovely, adorable, beyond cute baby on her way!

    ReplyDelete