Please check out Little Painted Polka Dots for my handmade goodness!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

How did that happen?

I journal daily.  Old school, in a book, with a pen.  I want my family to have something to hold onto, to open, to read, long after I'm gone.  It sits by my nightstand and I try to write daily.  When one book is full, I move on to another.  Currently, my journal sits on my nightstand with the books that we read to Nella while she is nestled up in my tummy.  It shares space with my prenatal vitamins and my chapstick, both bedtime must-haves.


When I went to date this morning's journal entry it dawned on me that my due date is exactly 3 months from today and we're now headed into the 3rd trimester.  Everything seems to be going by so quickly. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment