Please check out Little Painted Polka Dots for my handmade goodness!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Butterflies in my tummy

Reality is setting in.  My bags are almost all packed and we set out bright and early tomorrow morning for the drive to Traverse City.  I remember what seems like just yesterday telling a friend that I had 50ish days to go.  I now have 50ish hours to go.  And then there were tears.  I need to get these emotions in check.  I have viewed the photographs and my "trying to hold back tears" face is NOT cute.  Neither is the "full on ugly cry" face.  I better master that deep breath, deep breath, look up, think of something funny, breathe, breathe method.  I hope it works.

I am supposed to be working a half-day today.  It's a challenge.  I just want to sit here and do wedding stuff.  There is not much left to do. I guess that happens when you're in the 50 hour final stretch.  J and I are going to get mani's and pedi's this afternoon.  He's never had one and I know he doesn't seem to thrilled, but he'll enjoy it.  Plus, I need those hands and feet to look purdy in the pictures.

On the agenda for tonight: make bouquets, boy flowers (ya know, those boutineery things that I can't spell), and pack toiletries and shoes.  Praying for a good day and great night sleep!  I 'bout to be maaaaaaried!

No comments:

Post a Comment