Please check out Little Painted Polka Dots for my handmade goodness!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Mighty Fine Day

I woke up this morning with such anxiety for the day ahead.  I couldn't imagine how I would get through our wedding day if I couldn't even get through engagement photo day.  We prayed together last night and again this morning for this day and for safe travels for our photographer.  God came through, as always!  We had such a great day.  It was F-U-N.  Our photographer, Erin (http://www.ejophotography.com/), is beyond amazing.  She is fabulous to work with - up for anything and so great at what she does.  I loved that she gave us direction and told us where to put our hands and our feet.  She even helped get this bug out of my hair and eased the fear telling me it was gold and pink and pretty.  Lol!  She was being honest about the gold part, but the pretty and pink was just to calm my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment