Please check out Little Painted Polka Dots for my handmade goodness!

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Good Stuff

I thought about blogging, but then I realized that I'd rather hand write it in my journal.  Yes, I keep a journal.  It's not so much for me as it is for my loved ones in the future.  When I'm 95 years old I want my great grandkids to read all about my life as it is now.  I think that would be pretty neat for them.  Okay, well, it's a bit for me too as I often go back and read it from start to finish.  So yeah, I wrote in my journal, but I'll share that with y'all too.

Journal Entry 10.18.10

I am in love.  It is ridiculous and warm and good.  For all of you that doubted us and said that things would be "different" once we were married - you're right.  Our life is different.  Our love is different.  I am more committed to this man than ever before, just as he is to me.  Our love is so warm and so good.  I have that bursting heart feeling and well, I really like it. 

____________

That was it for the journal.  I could go on and on.  I know that it's not all wine and roses.  For us, it never has been.  We're real.  We're raw.  Surely we've bickered in the 17 days that we've been married. But when we're loving, man, it's good.  We love harder and more completely.  We give more and get more in return.  It's a beautiful, real love that we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment